At the front desk, one word that your staff wants to be hearing frequently is “yes.” That’s especially true when it comes to securing appointments and making sales. Your UPbook business can improve your rate of “yes” by using techniques that are sure to have an impact with customers.
We all want to feel connected in one way or another. Connecting customers to each other or to your UPbook business is a great way to secure a sale. Try statements like:
- “Many of our clients choose option A, because it offers so many benefits to people just like you…”
- “Several of the staff here have experienced something similar to what you’re describing… you’re not alone!”
No customer wants to deal with staff who are dismissive, rude, or uninterested. Simple likeability is a huge part of your UPbook business’s success at the front desk, and it’s also a sale-booster. Here are a few suggestions:
- “Tell me more about Charlie… that sounds like something my son would do!”
- “What an incredible story… we have got to get you into the office so you can tell the rest of the staff.”
- “Your case sounds similar to something our Office Manager experienced… I bet she would love to talk to you about it.”
Statements like these personalize the interaction while encouraging the caller to book an appointment with your UPbook business. The last example even mixes in the connection technique at the same time.
Your UPbook member business is simply the best at what you do. It’s important to impart that sense of authority to your clients! Utilizing the selling power of authority is sure to garner more “yesses” at the front desk.
- Try statements like: “Dr. Jones has almost 30 years of experience with these cases, I’m sure she’ll be able to help you too.”
- Make sure diplomas are hanging on the walls of your UPbook business’s offices. Nothing shows authority more than multiple degrees!
- Try: “We’ve helped 50 people just this year with your same issue.”
Suggesting scarcity is another great tactic to encourage customers to book an appointment with your UPbook business. Here are a few options:
- “This offer runs out at the end of the month… let’s get you scheduled.”
- “You’re lucky to be seeing Dr. Greene, he’s in high demand.”
- “If you sign up for our rewards program within 24 hours of your appointment, you’ll get a complimentary 100 points.”
“Yes.” It’s a simple word that can make all the difference for your UPbook business’s success! Using simple techniques like connecting clients with each other, promoting authority and scarcity, and boosting your UPbook business’s likeability should be ingrained in your front desk philosophy.